This interactive online training course:
- increases awareness and provides strategies to overcome barriers people with disability experience accessing mainstream healthcare
- provides resources to assist mainstream health providers improve the accessibility and inclusivity of the health services they provide
- assists health providers to understand their legislative obligations to provide accessible and inclusive care to all people
- is suitable for mainstream health professionals and health administration staff
- CPD points available for most professions
- supports health accreditation standards.