Shelley has extensive experience working with children across a range of settings, including private practice and government, catholic, independent, and specialist schools.
Shelley is a Child & Adolescent Psychologist who conducts psychological assessments with children and adolescents (aged 4 to 17 years), including:
– cognitive ability (IQ test)
– attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
– autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
– specific learning disorders (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia)
– behaviour, anxiety, depression